Painless Childbirth Program Review – by Rhonda
If you are pregnant or thinking of having a child the one thing that might concern you is the pain of childbirth. It seems that the horror stories that some women have experienced over the years have gone viral and now every woman expects this wonderful event to be something that has to be endured.
What if you could enjoy the experience of bringing your child into the world pain free? Well you can. The Painless Childbirth Program by Mark E. Wilkins, Ph.D. has helped thousands of women to have pain free childbirth.
Benefits Received From The Painless Childbirth Program:
· Partial to complete comfort during the contraction period.
· Eliminates fear of childbirth.
· Helps ensure no depression after childbirth.
· Alert during childbirth with no drugs in most cases.
· Works well with Lamaze, Bradley, and Water births.
· Techniques help many women to also quit smoking and lose weight.
· Helps your partner relax because they see you are not suffering. The entire event becomes a joy for everyone.
The Painless Childbirth Program is based on self-hypnosis and it teaches you to be totally relaxed during the labor and delivery. Once you learn the techniques taught in the program you will be in control of your pain, yet alert the entire time.
If you are a skeptic in any way you will be happy to know there is a 100% money back guarantee on this program. You will be allowed to try the program in your home for 60 days if you wish and if it’s doesn’t do what it promised you may return it, no questions asked.
The techniques in this program teach you how to not only relax but control your feelings, including pain. If you learned nothing more than how to relax, your childbirth will be a lot less traumatic. This one technique alone will help prevent tearing and other complications during childbirth.
What Does The Course Cost?
Surprisingly the cost of the course is extremely reasonable. For $47 you will receive five mp3 audio tracks. These audio tracks can be played on mp3 players, most smart phones, and even on your computer. The one thing you don’t want to do is listen to them while driving or operating machinery of any kind. Remember you are learning relaxation techniques and many can make you sleepy.
What Are Customers Saying About It?
· It was an amazing experience to be able to relax. I was able to control my contractions and even talk to people during the labor.
· The program is easy to learn. I started sleeping better right away and the birth experience was a positive one as well.
· The program taught me to relax and open myself up to letting myself dilate faster for the birth. I knew I would feel great through the entire process and it was wonderful.
Painless Childbirth Review Summary
While researching the Painless Childbirth Program for this review we found nothing about it that would cause any kind of alarm. In fact, we found that not only were the customers happy with the program, others who had not used the program were very open to the ideas behind the techniques.
The program is priced reasonably and because it comes in mp3 format it is easy to listen to on several devices. Self-hypnosis has been a part of almost every culture in the world and for a good reason. It works! If you are about to have a child we highly recommend the Painless Childbirth Program. –Rhonda